So Ive been spending the time training and playing online mainly for practise purposes. Trying to freeroll into some major tournaments and the like. I also played in a mini tournament played ok but made a couple of mistakes and found myself on the rail. As per the last post Im forcing the discipine of playing practise games till I build a play money roll of 1,000,000 which is actually proving harder than I expected.
On a couple of more positive notes, I found a site www.pokerstrategy.com which if you register and do a quiz they give you a $50- bankroll on a poker site. Its a great way to get started and they have some great strategy information, theres also a whole heap of videos uploaded by players a forum to discuss poker and a whole lot of articles. I havnt checked it out yet just registered to get my $50- but it looks pretty good. Not sure if I agree with everything in the short stack strategy but the big stack strategy seems pretty good.
Anyway Im off to continue building this play money bankroll.
All the best
Going Pro
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment