Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Time for a Step Down

So after much consideration I have made the decision to make a step down to the small tournaments. There a alot of tournaments going around for 55 dollars and under, as I dont feel quite sharp enough at the moment and feel that 3000 is a limited bankroll for 100 dollar no limit tables I think this is a good decision in the long run. The problem is that in tournaments it is alot harder to cash. I need to cash every week to build a bankroll and this is ambitious. The good thing is that if I can find a few good games with weaker opponents my experience in some of the harder games around town should see me go along way to this end. Ill also sharpen up my skills which are in need of some practice. The tournament game is alot different to cash games a constant need for adjustment and quick information gathering on opponents, along with added stress increase the likelyhood of mistakes. So Ill see how I go this week in a few small stakes tournaments, with a few online games to increase the feel. If I can build a bankroll this way I can hit the casino again once I have 5000 in my bankroll, any less than that and I will be worrying about loosing the 100 buy in and not really concentrating on the game Im playing in.
So next update tonight.
Going Pro signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment