So another couple of games and another lose dear follower. I played a tournament in Chinatown quite a nice little game actually then made an error trying to take control of a table and lost my stack. I followed this by heading to the casino where I made a few more mistakes eventually losing me 100 dollars. So the bankroll is under pressure and I need to start getting some runs on the board or this experiment will be a short one. On the bright side though I have been given some great advise on online poker from a couple of good players and told about a couple of instructional sites which I think I will follow up. Not sure if I will get in a game over the next couple of days, may play a little online.
I am finding that while Im concentrating on reading players body language which there is plenty at any poker table, Im losing the fundamentals, all my mistakes are simple ones that I really should not be making. It looks like I have to go over the fundamentals again, concentrate on the simple stuff, get that right and the rest should flow.
Another great thing to note is the tournament I played tonight is quite winnable, no great players there. I think I should crack it in under ten attempts, so keep watching this space to see if my prediction is right.
Till next time, Going Pro is Signing Off.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment